Well Friends, it has been perhaps eons since I have last
written on my blog. A very long
time. Perhaps you may have believed that
I had died. I can fortunately put all
rumors to rest as I am very alive and doing well. I had a nice dinner of toast and I am ready
to write on my blogo. Sometimes I wonder
what the point of blogos are. At least
for me… As you read this do you just get
the idea that I am a wee bit crazy? That’s
the feeling I am getting as I read over what I wrote and as far as I am
concerned, I am completely sane.
Actually, that may not be completely true… I have been painting apartments for seven
hours a day for days on end and the paint fumes may be starting to get to
me. Do you remember a general conference
talk given a couple of conferences ago about looking up? A story was shared of the general authority
in the elevator shortly after he was called
and he was staring at the floor thinking of all that he had to do and another
person got on the elevator and after a few seconds said something like “It’s
better to look up.” And the first man realized it was President Monson who got
on the elevator and gave him that inspired advice. Yeah, I just slaughtered that story. Anyhows, you get my point. After painting ceilings for the past week I
have gained a new perspective of looking up.
Hey, I can make some silly gospel relation here. Hahaha…
Anyhows, let us say that the time spent at work is our mortal existence. As you work through life you spend your time
looking up and… it hurts your neck?
Yeah, this analogy isn’t going to work.
New topic of writingness. I have
become re-obsessed with Harry Potter. I
pretty much spend all of my free time reading.
The other day I was visiting some guy friends (yes, I have friends that
are guys. Shocking.) and their apartment
has sensor lights that turn on at a certain point in the hallway. Anyhows, I got kind of excited so I started
hurrying down the hall, no longer walking and when I got just about to the
sensors, I waved my hand and called out “lumos” and the lights came on. It was pretty exciting. It is ‘cause I am a real wizard. I am actually trying to type super-fast so I
can continue reading. I am in the fourth
book. Less than a week ago I was in the
second book. It is wonderful. My apartment is really hot. Does anyone know a spell to cool it
down? Jk, not everyone is a witch like
me. Mwahahah, there was a fan in the
room I am sitting in and I just summoned it (accio fan) and now it is cooling
me down and it feels glorious. What else
is going on in my life? Uhhh… Oh yeah, I work. Oh yeah, you already know that. That is awkward. Hehe, I have kinda summed up my life… I work.
I read. I sleep. I eat toast.
I really like toast. I am thirsty
right now. You probably really wanted to
know that. (Accio water.) I haven’t unpacked my cooking supplies for
quite some time. I mean, I only moved in
April and yes, they are still in my closet but who needs cups. I hate shoes.
Maybe I should get a cup. That would
be fun. Ummm, I had a snow cone the
other day with 37 flavors of sugar juice.
I should stop writing so I can read Harry Potter. I should make a tee-shirt that says something
like “my heart is in Hogwarts” or “I (Heart) HP” or “Yer a wizard Grace” or “Accio
boys!” Hahaha… I like the last one. For you muggles out there accio is a spell
that summons whatever is called. Hahaha,
accio boys… I am so funny… : )
Yeah, I am done with this blogo for the night. Peace out boyscout!
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment