Monday, June 11, 2012

Life is Good

I seem to find myself saying "Life is Good" frequently.  I suppose that you could say that it is my catch phrase right now.  A car ran over my foot.  Life is good.  I failed out of school.  Life is good.  My identity was stolen.  Life is good.  Okay, so those things really didn't happen to me, but life is just so good.  :)  I don't know why I am so, so blessed but I must be doing something right because, you guessed it, life is good.  I truthfully don't know where I am going with this blogo post, but I hope that if you are having a bummish day that you remember that life is good.  :)  Time for happy life is good quotes because I love quotes.


"Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."

"Every day is another chance to make your dreams come true."

"The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers.  But, above all, the world needs dreamers who do."


“Let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see."

"The future is exciting."

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

"Finally I understand little things are the most important in life."

"Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about discovering who God created you to be."

“It’s supposed to be hard.  If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it.  The hard is what makes it great.”
                A League of Their Own

"One day your life will flash before your eyes.  Make sure it’s worth watching."

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you actually are.”

"Life is about using the whole box of crayons."

"Let us dream beyond infinity."

"What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet."

"I am so excited for all of the good things to come."

Goal in life… to be this kind of person…  I am working on it:  “Here’s to the people who always have a smile on their face and no matter what they’re going through, they put others before them.”

"The happiest people I know are not those who find their golden ticket; they are those who, while in the pursuit of worthy goals, discover are treasure the beauty and sweetness of the everyday moments.”

"There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy."


Weren't those such happy quotes?  They made me happy.  I hope that you have a most lovely day.  Remember, life is good!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment