Sunday, May 20, 2012

It All Makes Sense...

It all makes sense now.  All of it.  I have pretty much doing everything in the world up here at BYU-Idaho to fill up my free time and it all makes sense why.  Let us back up though...  Back in '95 when I was three years old I dreamed of being a race car driver.  I aspired to driving fast and taking my parents for rides.  I can still see what I envisioned as a young child...  My little car comparable to a go cart and my parents holding on to the back for dear life.  My race car was blue.  Hehe, that is completely inapplicable.  I shared that just for fun.  I am so cool...  :)  Anyhows, during the last fall semester I carried a load of 18 credits and was in the Relief Society Presidency and had a social life so I was always super busy and it was super wonderful.  Anyhows, back to real life and this semester.  This semester I am only taking 15 credits.  I had so much free time.  It was wretched.  I really needed to get a life.  So, I started doing a whole bunch of clubs and organizations and I have taken up tennis (silly tennis...) and it has been wonderful.  I thought that I must be skilled in time management or something since I do Student Ambassadors and Student Representative Council and Education Society and Service, Talent, and Outdoor Activities while maintain my social life and doing excellent in my classes.  I thought I was so skilled or something but it all makes sense...  :)  I just have the same work ethic but less work.  Yeah, you probably don't care much but it was magical for me to realize.  :)  This is very smiley facey.  :)  Hehe, life is so good.  I don't have much to say.  That was random.  I'm done.  Peace out, Boy Scout!

The End  :)

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha, I'm up doing some organic chem homework and you just made me laugh. You're awesome Grace :) I had pretty boring aspirations to be a mathematician as a kid. haha pretty sad eh? I hope you get to teach my children 'cause you'll be the coolest teacher ever!
    Love, your neighbor
    Jemina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flip, Jemina, I just barely saw you commented on this. I am so bad at this blog thing. You were just a logical child. I was just... (Fill in the blank with a word that describes my childhood.) I hope I get to teach your kids too! That would be so happy! :)

      Delete