Sunday, February 5, 2012

Am I Really Like That?

So, the question about myself that I am answering today is what my zodiac sign is and whether or not I think it fits my personality. I pretty much just googled what "Aries" is and here is what I came up with. I am competitive, aggressive, impulsive, rash, impatient, courageous, spontaneous, assertive, and self reliant. After reading this, I thought that I don't seem like a very nice person. I mean, if I weren't me would I even be friends with myself? So, I quit wikipedia and tried another website and I found that I am not such a mean person. So according to some obscure website I am a little bit nicer than wikipedia said... Anyhows, I am responsible, a leader, headstrong, quick tempered, easily offended, I like to "get something started and lead the way." I am frank, direct, candid, enthusiastic and generous to my friends, highly devoted to my (non-existent) children which makes me a defensive and a loving parent. I am intellectual, over optimistic, impulsive in my undertakings, and I like a challenge that will stir me to action. Apparently "the very core of my nature is force" and I like extremes, actions, coming in first, challenges, champion causes, and spontaneity. My color of choice is red which is one of my two favorite colors and my star stone is diamond. I don't know what a star stone is, but I like diamonds... So, yeah, I don't know how true this is to my life and stuff, but I guess it is good enough. Now, onto a story...


My little brother had to stay after church to collect garbage from all of the classrooms. So, after he was done we left and as we were driving along we turned a corner and there was a police car that had pulled a car over ahead of us. The car was just leaving when we turned on the road so we couldn't see who it was but it looked like my neighbors car who had left church ten minutes before us. When we pulled into my cul-de-sac she was talking to some of my other neighbors who were laughing. My mom went to see what was going on and they told her their story... When church got out the two neighbors decided to race home so they were going unreasonably fast. The police officer pulled over the first neighbor and told them to wait while he pulled over the next neighbor. So, he gave the first neighbor a ticket for speeding. Fortunately he was able to talk down the ticket from 88 dollars to 80 but the second neighbor wasn't so lucky. She had her 4 year old grandson in the front seat without a booster seat so she got a ticket for speeding and then a ticket for not having him in the booster seat. Moral of the story, don't race home from church. I thought it was hilarious. I laughed at my neighbors. That is my story...

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment