Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One Month

So, it is on my bucket list to write on my blog everyday for a month... Scary, right? Wish me luck. Tomorrow starts February. The shortest month of the year. :) Genius, right? Anyhows, I found this 30 day blog idea thing where there are prompts to write about every day so I am gonna try that. Some of the questions are pretty weird, but that is okay. So, here is the list of what I suppose I shall write about...


30 day blog challenge
1. Your current relationship. If single, discuss being single.
2. Where you'd like to be in 10 years.
3. Your top 5 pet peeves.
4. Your views on religion.
5. Your favorite comfort foods and why.
6. Your zodiac sigh and if you think it fits your personality.
7. Your favorite childrhood toys.
8. A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
9. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
10. Your guilty pleasure, or pleasures?
11. Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first ten songs that pop up.
12. Bullet your whole day.
13. Somewhere you'd like to visit.
14. Your earliest memory.
15. Write 15 interesting facts about yourself.
16. Your views on mainstream music.
17. Your highs and lows of the past year.
18. A book you could read over and over again and never get sick of.
19. Your biggest regret in life.
20. How important you think education is.
21. One of your favorite TV shows.
22. How have you changed in the past 2 years.
23. Post 5 pictures of famous people you find attractive.
24. Your favorite movie and what is is about.
25. Someone who fascinates you and why.
26. If you had $1,000,000 to spend, how would you spend it?
27. A problem you have or have had in the past.
28. Something that you miss.
29. List 10 people, dead or alive, you would invite to dinner. Include the dinner menu.
30. Your goal for the next 30 days.


Kinda silly, right? Thats okay though! So, today is day 1. In case you were curious, just dying to know, I am exceedingly single. Exceedingly. What is there to say? Ummm, I have no boyfriend, fiance, husband, or significant other... The definition of single... What is there to discuss? Maybe someday Prince Charming will sweep me off my feet and carry me away on his white stallion to his castle but until then, I am loving life and having a party being single.


Yeah, that was strange... Tomorrow will be better. :) I will come up with some good life goals and stuff that will probably inspire you! So, yeah, life is good. Peace!


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment