Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Celestial Friend

Once upon a time I had a totally awe-inspiring friend named Celeste! I call her Celestial and she calls me Gracious. Yes, we are that cool and righteous. Celestial pretty much is the most amazing person ever. This Celestial friend is so amazing that she is blog worthy during finals week. That is pretty impressive, I haven't written on this blog-thing-a-ma-jig for almost a month and I write the night before I have a ginormous final that pretty much determines my destiny... That just goes to show how great Celestial is. Greater than my destiny. :) Hehehe... Just kidding, I studied a bunch for my final so I am good to go. So, here is why my Celestial friend is so amazing. Only one story then bed cause I kinda am getting up in 7 hours or something to go to the temple and both you and I know that I am not really going to bed right when I finish this... Anyhows, my Celestial friend is such an inspiration to me. She is pretty much the kindest girl ever. You know my bucket list? Well, Celestial has helped me fulfill so many of my dreams! She pretty much knows my bucket list better than I do and will out of the blue suggest we do something so I can be an accomplished person. Lets pretend this is court and I am proving that she is so flippin' awesome.

Exhibit A: Every single day for a month the two of us had hot cocoa parties. Every dingle day. Celestial actually missed the second to last day so she couldn't cross it off her bucket list yet but I could cross it off mine. This summer we are having lemon aide everyday. :)

Exhibit B: It was on my bucket list to have a bouquet of gorgeous flowers anonymously sent to me. Last week I went to a concert and when I got back there was a bouquet of gorgeous flowers. Celestial is a terrible liar so when she denied it I knew it was her.

Exhibit C: It was on my bucket list to make a wish on 11/11/11 at 11:11. We had a fiesta and made wishes and banged pots like New Years Eve on 11/11/11 at 11:11.

Exhibit D: It was on my bucket list to fly a paper airplane off of the top of the stadium here at BYU Idaho. One day we were "doing homework" and she suggested we do it, so we did. Mine was run over. I still have it. :)

Exhibit E: Yes, I know this is corny, but it was on my bucket list to wear 15 pairs of socks at once and yes I did it and yes Celestial was over laughing at me...

Exhibit F: You know the song "chestnuts roasting on an open fire..." Well, Celestial and I did that 'cause it was on my bucket list. They tasted exceedingly weird.

Exhibit G: Once upon a time Celestial and I went and got a Subway sandwich with every kind of vegetable on it. Surprisingly, it wasn't half bad. We then had a picnic on pillow cushions in a parking lot. It was kind of December so it was exceedingly cold.

Exhibit H: Again, this is corny, but I wanted to send a text message like a telegram (stop) And one day I was texting her and so I did (stop) Yes, that is lame but have you ever done it before (question mark stop)

Exhibit I: Last week Celestial and I went to Broulim's. It was on my bucket list to be a bell ringer for the Salvation Army if only for a couple minutes. When we were leaving my old Bishop and the superintendent of Madison school district was the bell ringer. I asked him if I could ring his bell and he said yes. Celestial took a picture. :)

Exhibit J: Mother dear it would be wise if you skipped over this. Just kidding, I don't think you know I have a blog... Anyhows, I have never sucked helium out of a balloon to make my voice all high and squeaky so that was on my bucket list. Celestial got some balloons for a party and after the party we did it. I sounded really weird...

Exhibit K: Tomorrow I am leaving BYU Idaho forever (or until the spring) so Celestial and I gave each other Christmas gifts cause we aren't gonna see each other on Christmas (obviously... Wait, you don't know this, but she is from St. Louis, so, obviously...) She is so flippin' amazing that she got me the Chronicles of Narnia series. That is seven books. Seven. It is on my bucket list to re-read the Chronicles of Narnia book to look for all of the religious symbolism so she got that for me so I could fulfill another one of my dreams.

So, case closed, right? Celestial is pretty much the most amazing person ever! She inspires me everyday of my life! I am so grateful for her and how willing she is to help me fulfill my dreams! Maybe all of my non-existent readers should try and meet her someday. She has changed my life and I know that she will change yours! FYI, single nonexistent men readers,she has a boyfriend. :) Anyhows,she is pretty much the best, so, that is my one story of my Celestial is so flippin' awesome, she helps me fulfill my dreams, or at least my bucket list! Thanks, Celestial! You are the best!


This is Celestial and I drinking hot cocoa at one of our hot chocolate parties. If you couldn't guess it, she is the gorgeous one and I am the freakish looking one. :)


Celestial and I went to Nauvoo with the school a couple of months ago. This is us on the bus. We are exceedingly serious.


This is Celestial and I having our Subway picnic. I was making a creepy face at the vegetables...


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment