Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Watercolors

Watercolors make me happy. In my art methods class we were assigned a project that had to do with painting at least a color wheel with water colors and then do six little projects with a medium of our choice. This flippin' awesome assignment isn't due until Monday but over the last couple of days I have spent a lot of spare time painting when I should be writing my 8-10 page paper that is due in two days that I still haven't started. At least it is only a first draft. Anyhows, that was beside the point. So, I have completed 15 mini projects and they are pretty much ready to hand in. I never realized how much I love painting. Maybe I should drop out of school and become an artist. Just kidding, that would be super bad. Anyhows, watercolors and painting is insanely fun and my nonexistant readers (either than my totally amazing friend Jecca) should try it. Maybe while listening to Christmas music...


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment